Caregivers in Your Home is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own home. Our home care aides and companions make life easier for our client by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and unmanageable.
Our caregivers may provide a wide array of services, including:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with all personal hygiene
- Assistance with ambulation and transfer if needed
- Medication reminder
- Meal preparation and help with feeding
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Driving and/or accompanying client to social events
- Shopping, errands
- Provide respite care
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship, and support for client
- Going on walks, encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Appointment advocate
Caregivers In Your Home employees are bonded, insured, and covered by workers’ compensation while in your home. We are more than happy to provide respite care for your loved one. Our caregivers are available 24/7 to provide assistance to our clients. Because we value our Veterans, we are partnered with VetAssist.